Buying or selling a home in the volatile Toronto real estate market is a demanding task. I know, because I've done it daily for my entire career. I can help make it easier and profitable for you. If you want a new home, or are planning to move, call me for a discrete, private consultation. We'll find out exactly what opportunities exist in the Toronto real estate market for you.
If you're going to work with me, you should know something about me. Here's the short list:
Real Estate Qualifications Summary:
- Full-time Salesperson in Real Estate serving the community since 1982.
- Associate Broker in Real Estate since 1982,Broker since 2000.
- Experienced in Residential homes and Commercial properties. In both resale and new homes in the GTA.
- Maddock Real Estate LTD (1982-1985) Top Office Agent.
- Social Real Estate LTD (1986-2000) Top Office Agent
- HomeLife/Local Real Estate LTD (2000- 2010) Continuously a Office Top Agent.
- HomeLife/ Cimerman Real Estate LTD (2010 to present)
- Top Producers in Greater Toronto Area 2002, I.M.S Incorporated
- Continuing Education with Real-Estate Courses include; Sales Seminars, Negotiation Skills and Closing Techniques
- Development with Financial Institutions and experienced in “Power of Sale” procedures.
- Specializing in the sale of Residential Properties, Assisting First-Time Buyers, Condominium/Loft Apartments, as well as Single and Multiple family homes.
- Received Bachelor of Arts Degree at York University, graduated in 1982 with Honors (Founders College).
- Fluent in five languages including English, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and French.
- Average of 99% of list/ sale price ratio.
- Average of 9 days on market before sale
- 11 % “Dual Agency” sales, more than doubled the industry average